- Model: 1 Series
- Year: 2012
- Gear Type: Automatic
- Boot size: Couple/Medium
- Safety Rating: 5
- Add-ons: MP3, Aircon, Electric Windows, More
- Overall Satisfaction: My true love
- Listed: June 14, 2014 9:33 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Best featureWhen I was buying the car, I was afraid that the small 1.6l petrol engine would not be sufficient, but when I tried it I knew that it was just great. The car reaches 100km/h in about 9 seconds and the top speed exceeds 200km/h. The automatic Steptronic gears switch great and there are eight of them so high speed cruising is very economical due to this and it can easily come to 5l/100km of fuel. This BMW 1 Series looks great to me. Side lines make it look aggressive, as do the large lights and grille at the front. Backward parking is made easy because you can easily see how far you can go since the rear window is very close to the farthest point of the car. The interior is just sufficient in every respect. Driving position is great and all the controls are at hand. Multifunctional steering wheel is a great addition, as is the satellite navigation. There is enough room for legs at the back.
Even though the rear window placement helps parking a lot, it is very high so lower obstacles are not very visible. Parking sensors help with this though, but low and narrow poles still scare me.
Also, during long cruises I wish the car were a bit bigger, since there is not enough room to move around. It is not cramped, but you won’t be moving around a lot.
1206 total views, 1 today
Most Popular Reviews
- Alfa Romeo Mito – A Supermini with Flare (11353 views)
- Toyota Corolla 1.3 (4270 views)
- Hyundai Elantra 1.8 GLS (2763 views)
- 2015 Volvo XC90 – Expert Review (2755 views)
- Audi A3 (1917 views)
- Ford Ranger Montana (1728 views)
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class 2011 – Well worth the money (1697 views)
- HONDA CRV (1644 views)
- Ford Figo (1621 views)
- Volvo V40 Cross Country (1454 views)