- Model: 500
- Year: 2010
- Gear Type: Manual
- Boot size: Single/Small
- Safety Rating: 4
- Add-ons: MP3, Aircon, Electric Windows
- Overall Satisfaction: My true love
- Listed: May 30, 2014 1:12 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Best featureThe Fiat 500 is a very stylish car. It resembles the original car it was based on and this gives it a wonderful retro look. The interior also looks great and, even though the car is small, it gives enough space for a passenger in the front. Everything in the cabin is rounded and it is a pleasure to look at. My car was made in 2010 and it is a facelifted model. The looks didn't change then (which is great), but the car became even more fuel efficient (about 5.5l/100km combined and never more than 7l/100km in the city, even with very heavy traffic) and the emissions were lowered to 95g/km(so this means that the car is more environmentally friendly) . Also, the suspension is a lot better than in the previous model which I also tried when I was buying this car. The car is a lot softer so if you like the Fiat 500, aim for the one after 2010. Due to its small size, the Fiat 500 can fit very small parking spaces. The Fiat 500 is a very stylish car that makes crowded city runs a lot more fun.
Even though the suspension is better from 2010, the Fiat 500 is not very comfortable, especially if the road is bad. When the road is good the ride is smooth, but you will feel every bump even at smaller speeds.
There are seats in the back, but they are very small and legroom and headroom will not be sufficient for adults. The Fiat 500 is definitely not made for longer trips.
1357 total views, 1 today
Most Popular Reviews
- Alfa Romeo Mito – A Supermini with Flare (11313 views)
- Toyota Corolla 1.3 (4265 views)
- 2015 Volvo XC90 – Expert Review (2754 views)
- Hyundai Elantra 1.8 GLS (2741 views)
- Audi A3 (1909 views)
- Ford Ranger Montana (1727 views)
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class 2011 – Well worth the money (1696 views)
- HONDA CRV (1643 views)
- Ford Figo (1621 views)
- Volvo V40 Cross Country (1452 views)